Anyone is welcome to participate in any one of the committees listed below. You do NOT have to be a BID member to do so.
In the BID’s ongoing efforts to improve and promote Los Feliz Village businesses, the BID utilizes its strategic committees for monthly and annual events that encourage visitors to come to and explore all that our local businesses have to offer. Our all volunteer committees work hard to help improve the BID. Read the committee information below to find out how you can be a part of these active committees.
COMBINED MONTHLY COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Monthly Committee Meetings are held at 8:30am at St Mary of the Angels Church, 4510 Finley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027:
- 1st Wednesday of each month – Joint Committee Meetings
- Committee Head: Chris Serrano
- Responsible for City Reports and Contract, ensures compliance with City on insurance, financials, and more. This committee works closely with Treasurer and President to compile and verify yearly business database and assessments of membership, run yearly elections. The Senior Officers of the Board are all automatically a part of this committee, which typically includes the President, Treasurer, Vice-President. This committee meets on an as needed basis.
- Committee Head:Rosa Marie Spinoso
- Responsible for maintaining and updating regular Maintenance Contracts (trash, graffiti, steam cleaning), Special Projects (planters, Library upkeep, Village clean-ups). It also procures bids and maintains contracts for tree trimming in Village and the frequency of these services.
- Committee Head: Catherine (Cat) Martinez
- Responsible for the monthly Newsletter eblast, compliance with City for quarterly newsletter submission, and maintenance of the directory, website, and social media as needed. This committee works closely with Marketing & PR, which shares the function of outreach to local resident organizations (LFIA, LFNC, Franklin Hills, Los Feliz Square, and others) neighboring business organizations (SLCC, AVCC), East Hollywood Los Feliz Homeless Coalition, CD4, CD13, BID Symposium, and more with the President and Marketing & PR committee.
- Committee Head: Ariadna Ordowskji
- Responsible for Special Events (A Village Affaire, Holiday Festival), Member Events (including at least one required Mixers), Public Forums, Business Education Series, and all forms of advertising to promote the BID community. This committee works closely with Communication committee and shares function of outreach to local resident organizations (LFIA, LFNC, Franklin Hills, Los Feliz Square, and others) neighboring business organizations (SLCC, AVCC), East Hollywood Los Feliz Homeless Coalition, CD4, CD13, BID Symposium, and others .with the President and Communication committee.